Come and enjoy taking a break
...from the everyday
Located at Currimundi on the Sunshine Coast, Pandanus House is nestled in a quiet, residential cul-de-sac within close proximity to beaches, tourist attractions, shopping and entertainment precincts.
It is a newly refurbished, fully accessible residence where we provide 24-hour, 7 day a week support for people living with disability.
Pandanus House offers:
- Short term accommodation – available on a shared or individual basis
- Open plan kitchen, large lounge and dining room allowing for visual and interactive engagement between guests and staff
- Outdoor garden areas with shade sails, seating and BBQ facilities
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- 4 private bedrooms – king single and queen bed options available
- 2 shared bathrooms
- Complete wheelchair accessibility
- The option to book our wheelchair-accessible vehicles to explore the local area
- Pets approved by request
Ask about our holiday and events packages! Bookings are essential and are subject to availability.
Whether you live locally and are looking for short term support in a relaxing environment or are coming from further afar and are looking for a holiday facility that can truly cater to your individual needs, Pandanus House is the ideal getaway.
For further details please contact our office and speak to our friendly team on 07 5441 6600.