Your Home Away From Home
...relaxed independent living
Pandanus House is a modern purpose-built accessible accommodation providing 24/7 support for people with a disability.
We are located on the Sunshine Coast and nestled in a quiet residential cul-de-sac within close proximity to local shopping centres, beaches, walkways and tourist attractions.
At Pandanus House we strive to maintain a “home away from home” environment. We specifically tailor supports and services to reflect the needs of individual guests.
Pandanus House offers:
• Short and long term accommodation tailored to individual guests needs
• Quality 24-hour support, seven days per week
• Complete wheelchair accessibility
• 4 private bedrooms, each with height adjustable beds and a hoist for bed transfers
• 2 specialised bathrooms including showers, bathtub and trolley bath
• Open plan kitchen, large lounge and dining room allowing visual and interactive engagement between guests and staff
• Outdoor garden areas with shade sails, seating and BBQ facilities
• Access to wheelchair accessible vehicles
NB: Bookings are essential and are subject to availability
Our highly trained support staff will ensure continuity of daily routines as closely as possible so that schooling, work and recreation are continued in support of each individual’s goals.
For further details please contact our office and speak to our friendly team on 07 5441 6600.